«ArtDom" consists of:
DO - the path of art, DO as a path;
HOUSE is a place where you feel good and feel at home both in the space of the house and in the house of your soul, which, of course, according to Anna Halprin, speaks the language of art;
OM - as the beginning and universal source, in which we are all one, and expressive arts, allow us to feel this unity,
ART - everyone knows the taste of the word, when pronouncing that something trembles inside, and gives dance, poetry, drawing, breathing and it’s hard to talk about.
- An independent community of psychotherapists and psychologists, consultants, specialists working in social fields and inpsychocorrection, believing in the healing power of creativity, using therapy through the arts as their main area of work.
- The association includes specialists who share the philosophy and methodology of the intermodal approach with expressive arts, art-therapists, drama therapists, music therapists, dance-motor therapists, Expressive-arts therapists.
- In June 2012, the organization ANO “Center for Psychological and Social Assistance to the Population by Methods of Arts in Arts” was officially registered OGRN: 1127799011548, TIN: 7715491462. The board of founders of the organization includedVarvaraSidorova, Anna Garafeeva, Daria Anikina, Lyudmila Barankova and Anna Kalinina. The head of the organization is Varvara Sidorova.
Mission of the center
- psychologicaland social assistance and population development using art therapy methods, promoting the development of art therapy in Russia.
Methods of work:
- Intermodal therapy with expressive arts, Art therapy, Dance and motion therapy, Photo therapy, Drama therapy, Authentic movement, Music therapy
The main areas of work:
- Individual psychotherapeutic consultations by art therapy methods carried out by professionals in the field of art therapy;
- Thematic group classes using art therapy methods;
- Art studio for children and adults;
- Art coaching;
- Family and children's art therapy;
- Expressive art in working with communities;
- Children's art therapy and art therapy;
- Family camps;
- Art retreats in nature;
- Field programs and international programs. Psychological school of art and consciousness research;
- Organization and holding of international training seminars with specialists from different countries;
- Organization of the Festival-Conference;
- Regional training programs on intermodal art therapy;
- Promoting the development of new forms of contemporary art (performance and installation, multimedia art forms);